We are passionately opposed to Ukip. You probably gathered that.
Our views on the EU and the forthcoming Referendum are a little more complex. There are a few of those in various Anti UKIP camps/groups who are actually in favour of an Exit, and plenty who are undecided. EU conversations are already taking place in various Anti Ukip forums - and some of them have been a little heated.
So we feel the time is right to clarify our position, on behalf of both SLATUKIP and Women Defy Ukip.
1. The EU is a separate issue from our fight against Ukip. We fully acknowledge that Anti UKIP does not automatically mean Pro EU.
2. Within SLATUKIP, WDU and various Anti UKIP Groups there are people in both Pro and Anti EU Camps. We acknowledge this and respect it.
3. Whether anyone Anti Ukip states any opinions either way on the EU does not detract from their position on Ukip and will not be taken that way.
4. We will freely challenge either side's use of misinformation. People must decide their EU stance - and their vote - on Fact, not Rhetoric.
5. We ask that any EU discussion in Anti Ukip Forums/Groups will be polite and fact-based. Aside from our views on the EU, we are all united in our fight against Ukip and we will not allow a separate issue to detract from that.
6. The Groups, IN or LEAVE, who are vying for the official Electoral Commission selection as Nominated Group are many and varied. We will refrain from actively promoting or denigrating any particular Group, IN or LEAVE.
7. The one exception to the above point is Leave.EU. This is a purely Ukip / Farage / Arron Banks controlled Group and is the effective Ukip Brexit Front. They already have rightly accrued a reputation for falsehoods on Social Media, and their involvement in the process is detrimental to a free, and fairly informed EU Referendum.